12 Great Reasons to buy your tires from Tuttle-Click Hyundai...
- PRICE - we will
BEAT any advertised tire price.
- FREE lifetime tire rotation and flat repairs.
- Top quality valve stems and caps.
- FREE life time road tire inspection and pressure check.
- FREE spare tire inspection and pressure check.
- FREE Brake Inspection.
- Specializing in your vehicles tire requirements. (load/speed rating)
- We stock thousands of major brand and value line tires. (TCAG Dealer wide)
- Top quality tire mount & balance equipment.
- We have been in the same location for over 25 years and in business since 1950.
- Refreshments and Shuttle Service.
- Technician staff second to none with the certifications and experience to do it right.
Tire Maintenance Tips
- Have regular tire inspections performed to ensure proper tire wear.
- Check air pressure to maintain balanced wear and maximize your tire life.
- Keep proper air pressures to maximize your safety and vehicle gas mileage.
- Tire pressures for your vehicle are listed on the vehicle's certification label.
- Tires may lose up to half there air pressure and not look low.
- Look for wear bar showing on tread.
- After impacting a curb or deep pot hole check the side wall for a blister or bubble.
- Rotate tires front to back or in an X pattern to minimize outside shoulder wear.
- If you experience gradual air loss have your tire inspected, it may be a valve stem that is leaking or there may be a small puncture in the tread or causing this.
- Watch for under inflated tires that may cause steering pull or vibration.