A decade ago Hyundai pioneered America's Best Warrany to show you the faith we have in our cars. And to show our faith in you, we created Hyundai Assurance which now includes America's Best Warranty and 24/7 Roadside Assistance. Right now, finance or lease any new Hyundai, and if in the next year you lose your income*, we'll let you return it. That's the Hyundai Assurance.
Hyundai is the first automaker in the U.S. to offer a vehicle return program that allows you to walk away from your loan or lease without having to worry about negative equity. It lets you return your vehicle in case of certain life-altering circumstances.
That's the Hyundai Assurance.
- Available on all new Hyundai vehicles.
- Available to everyone regardless of age, health, or employment history.
- 12 months complimentary on every new Hyundai vehicle financed or leased.
- Covers up to $7,500 in negative equity.
COVERAGE IN CASE OF
- Involuntary unemployment
- Physical disability
- Loss of driver's license due to medical impairment
- International employment transfer
- Self-employed personal bankruptcy
- Accidental death
HOW IT WORKS
- You finance or lease the new Hyundai of your choice using the financing option of your choice.
- Should you experience any of the covered circumstances noted above, you may file a request for benefit with Hyundai Assurance Administrator. You must have made at least two scheduled payments and be current on your loan or lease in order to qualify for benefit approval.
- Your benefits specialist will determine the value of your vehicle based on the average of your dealer's appraisal and the values from leading industry guides.
- Upon benefit approval, you return the vehicle to the selling dealer and pay any Additional Balance Amounts and the amount above the $7,500 Hyundai Assurance benefit amount (if any).
- You walk away without further financial obligation, leaving your credit rating intact.
*See your participating dealer or
the program certificate for complete coverage details. Hyundai Assurance
is valid on any new Hyundai model financed or leased at participating
dealers only, for up to one year after purchase. Restrictions apply.
Hyundai is a registered trademark of Hyundai Motor America. All rights reserved. © 2010 Hyundai Motor America.
24/7 ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
Hyundai strives to make ownership as worry-free as possible, which
is why we have included 5 years of Roadside Assistance along with
Hyundai Assurance. If your Hyundai becomes disabled or if you even just
lock yourself out, there is someone there to help you 24/7.
Assistance offered under the following circumstances:
- Towing for inoperable vehicles, including accidents
- Battery jump starts
- Changing flat tire
- Lock-out assistance
- Out of gas assistance
- Trip interruption